got my dak back together

From: Michael Vetere (antonio@montana.com)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 21:09:15 EDT

i just got my dak aligned today after a front suspention/steering
rebuild.
FINALLY!! it seemed to take forever. had the worst of luck with parts.
a local parts house lost a cv axleshaft twice! another lost a brake line
3 times
the dealer ordered the wrong bolts. i broke the steering gear bolts and
so did the mechanic that extracted them 3 different times
(i didnt have the time to myself). but i got it back and the people at
the
allignment shop say i have leaking rear axle seals. #$%@! why!?!?
i missed my pickup so much while i was working on it.
so more surgury continues....

mike
88 dakota sport 4x4 v6