Re: Re: Here's a real laugher!

From: Corey Betka (betka@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 21:42:32 EDT

The best part of the Farm and Fleet giveaways is that they always have
the drawings on a Saturday. You have to sign up at the store. Then,
some magic 'management team' pulls a store number out of a hat
somewhere, then the people at _that_ store pull a winner from the pot
of entries. I've never been at a store that was _the_ store, and
never seen a poster with 'Here's our happy winner from the last
drawing' on it.

Corey
One week since ordered, time to call the dealer and ask for a VON.