Re: Here's a real laugher!

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 20:57:48 EDT

Here in wisconsin,are a chain of stores known as Blains "Farm & Fleet"...

Currently they are running a drawing for a 2001 Dodge Dakota R/T.
The picture on the poster definetly shows a full-size Dodge Ram in Black.

Told the staff about the screw-up,even contacted the home office.
Their remark was,"What,they are NOT the same?..oh well,who's gonna know the
difference anyway....

Okay,DML's..here's another cause to fight for!

First Consumer Reports...Now Blains Farm & Fleet..
(Lock & Load..it's time to kick Ass!)