RE: New air hat

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 02:21:46 EDT

wow that is a great idea...I just completed my Poboy's TB. I took
everything off the top of the TB. The bolts can be used to align the Hat
vent. The "S" bolt is used to keep everything down. One problem would be
how to hold the hat vent down (since your hat vent would be coming from the
top center). This is a great idea (I will be one of the first people to
test his if you would like! :) Good luck...keep us informed!

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
<http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html>
If You Have Any Questions Concerning My Beautiful Truck Just Shoot An E-Mail
To Me!
99 Solar Yellow RC V-6 Manual
3.55 LSD, Split Fire plugs & Wires, Accel Coil, Borg Warner Cap,
& Rotor 180 degree stat., K&N cone Filter, Modified Throttle
Body, Flowmaster 40 Series (2 Chamber), Sony Deck, Sony
Speakers, Roll Top, Solar Yellow Dash, Console, & Recliner levers,
Racing Stripes, Removed Stock Decals, "Dodge" On Rear (similar
To Older Mopar's), "Dodge" Windshield Eyebrow, Painted Mud Flaps,
Painted Bumpers To Match Body, 325/50/15 BFG Comp/TA Drag
Radials (On Stock 15X8 Wheels), Lakewood Traction Bars, And of
Coarse The One Mod That Gets The Best HP The "SMOK'EM IF
YOU GOT'EM" (DML DECAL)

UHH! I Think That's It!