Re: Checker Auto Parts...Get real!

From: David A (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 23:46:18 EDT

Had a hard time finding Autolite plug wires for my V6 Dak.
Went to Checker store here in Madison.Asked for the right ones..
Manager looked at me,"they dont make wires for that truck"
I said,ok,sell me the wires for the 5.2.I'll have 2 extra wires.
(Box #86634)..Manager said,"You need the proper wires,and i wont sell u
those"..I said i belong to the DML.Its a list of Dakota owners...we share
info about truck accessories"..

He said,"fine but i cant sell u the wrong box of wires"

WTF is going on here..left,went to buy them elsewhere...

I'm not going to Checker ever again..
Can u believe these idiots??