Checker Auto Parts...Get real!

From: Philip Giusto (giustop001@hawaii.rr.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 00:51:22 EDT

reminds me when i went to the local kragen (checker, whatever...) to ask for
3923s. he asks "for what?" did i say anything about a kind of vehicle? i
said model number, now gimme the plugs. i pointed at my buell and said they
worked hella better on the bike :)
have fun with them... tell him you got a high performance lawn mower or
something

giusto
00 r/t cc
oahu