Re: RE: wrecked that s.o.b. =(

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 00:43:43 EDT

Well goes something like this....

I was overjoyed at the fixed pinging problem... and I was singing really
loud to music driving down the road, and big dodge ram 3500 cummings turbo
diesel jumped out it front of me, or appeared rather... and I swerved....
kinda like wrestling with a couple chain link fences... anyway... I didnt
total it... but now I get to drive a rental car, if I can manage to rent one
at the age of 20 =( And if I do get one, its probably going to be a geo
metro, or some equally crappy economy car. Anyway, it goes into the shop
sometime this week... I hope it doesnt prevent me from selling it in the
future

Wes