Re: 2002 Chevy SSR with 300HP V-8

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 01:02:05 EDT

I was never so burned as I was on our 95 Z28 M6

Totally great bang for the buck car for about three months then it proved
to be a lemon.

Swore I would never buy GM again. Figured it was my punishment for
straying from Mopar. But come on...From 87 when we bought our Shelby
Lancer to 95 when we bought our Z28 M6 what Mopar were you going to buy???
318 Dakotas weren't bad, but we wanted a car.

This Chevy SSR is teh coolest thing I've ever seen. From a pure
concept/visual point of view. Add performance to back the looks and it is
very tempting...