Re: Re: Hello/2.5,trans, &diff Questions

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 02:08:12 EDT

>>I prefer to make my own multi-stage controllers:)

All it takes is a couple of Grainger valves, a used emissions control
solenoid for each stage, and some switches.<<

most of the dudes I know who control their boost just get a little manual
boost controler for $100. Some dudes even have the little knob on the dash
and they just turn it and guesstimate how much boost they're gonna' get.
Some damn fast little 2.2's around here =)

-miggity

slammed 88 Dakota --> 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s