Re: IAT sensor

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 13:08:42 EDT

Its in the lower intake, on the driver side, and a little bit back of the TB.
I've got a picture of it.

Matt Y2K-HEMI

In a message dated Tue, 24 Oct 2000 12:57:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bernd@texas.net writes:

<<
I'm not sure where it is on the 4.7L but look for a two-wire brass sensor
mounted into the intake manifold. Hopefully, Dodge got it right and put it
in
the intake system before the manifold so you don't have to move it.

- Bernd

> Does anyone have a pic showing the location of a IAT sensor on a 4.7? I
have
> been told that it is located on the passenger side of the intake manifold
but