Stopped by my local Dodge Dealer

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 14:05:42 EDT

Well, I finally picked up my "Limited Edition - Adult Collectible" Intrepid
NASCAR Model. (Ok...so i'm a big kid...it's cool though.)

Anyway, I grabbed the latest 2001 Dakota sales brochure and sure enough, page
21... Silver R/T!! This things looks GOOD!!

I also chatted with a few of the techs in the shop and found out the fix for
the Brake/Fuel Line Recall is "just bend it a little bit out of the way and put
a sleeve over it". That's all they do.

I'll be checking underneath the truck tonight to see where/what needs to be
bent and i'll try to snap some pics of it in the process.

-
Bernd