Re: Stopped by my local Dodge Dealer <> What is wrong with this picuter(s) =]

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 22:27:20 EDT

Did you notice on page 25 (I think) where there was a black Dakota with
Goodyear Eagle LS white letter tires with RT/S tread??? Or the funny looking
RT rims on the Red QC in the back.. looks like they just cut some out and
stuck them on that one! LOL

Just some FYI

I thought it was funny.

         http://www.geocities.com/LilBlakv8Dak
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =] FOR SALE?