Re: almost, maybe, sorta kinda....

From: Thomas Vacchino (tommyv@thecia.net)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 13:56:57 EDT

I'm with you, they all look the same to me ;-)...........It did have that funky
IROC hood on it though. Ya know the one that looks like it belongs on a space
ship. Don't mean nuthin' though, chripes I see chebby s10's with those hood s on
em too!.....Personally think they are ugly, but he probably thought my Proglass
looks ugly. Go figure?

"psychonaut"