RE: Chrysler delays and cancels many 2004 vehicles

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 15:54:46 EDT

Instead of taking out of the Chrysler hide, remove some of the Daimler heavy
staff management and overhead created after WWII.

But in turn, like most Mopar fans, I am still holding my breath on the GTS-R
Viper making it to the showroom floors and that is there no outside
interference (Daimler) to stop them.
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA