just a couple questions :)

From: dakotamike (dakotamike@netzero.net)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 16:32:00 EDT

Hey Everybody,

 I was walking throught the parking lot today and looked at a Grand Cherokee
that was parked right next to my truck. It had the Limited wheels on it. I
think these wheels would look great on a my 93. To do this though, one
would have to change the bolt pattern to the five lug pattern. I know for
the front I could go for a Gen I setup, but could I swap out the rear axle
of the GC or just the rear brakes from the GC for my Dak. Disc brakes would
be cool...

Also, what does it mean to port a throttle body or heads? I am familiar
with the term on speaker boxes, but how does this help with the engine
components?

Thanks,
Mike S.
2 months away from rebuilding my v6 the way it should have been built :)