Re: Tires cracking between tread blocks

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 17:09:12 EDT

--- Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> wrote:

> NY mud :-)

:-) Actually, these are my daily driven street tires. Took them
camping in Algonquin after I first got them in '98, but since then I
can't recall any time they've seen anything other than pavement or
snow.

> I would not do hiway speed driving on them for too much longer.
>
> Bob

Thanks for the info, although it wasn't exactly what I wanted to
hear.

Say, Bob, would you mind taking a quick look at them if I bring them
over some time? I've seen tires wear through the tread before, but
I'm not sure what to think about this cracking. Maybe I'm making a
bigger deal out of it than it really is. I'd appreciate your opinion
upon seeing them first hand.

Thanks.

=====
Linux: Because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste.