RE: RE: RE: Was Jet Chip-Now Open Loop

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 19:39:16 EDT

Actually, I think the Jet has an effect on the PCM whether it's in closed or
open loop. I don't think the Jet module only presents false O2 readings. I
think it does that to IAT, MAP and a few others as well. That's where the
PCM timing advance curves would come into play at acceleration or WOT.
Otherwise, why would Jet recommend you use premium fuel with their Stage II
devices?

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile