truck aint as bad off as I thought...

From: Wes Weems (wweems@fix.net)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 19:39:35 EDT

I drove my truck off the scene of the accident... my wheel was about 45
degrees off (steering wheel) and it was dark, but it REALLY fucked up a
chainlink fence big time.... damage to the truck... needs new bumper, new
little moldings around the wheel well, new v6 logo thingy, and possibly a
new tire.
No structural damage apparently... so thats good, I still plan on purchasing
a gen II dak... to get my truck where it looks ideal to me, I would need to
lift it a good 6 inches... and there is no chance in hell I could afford
that. I think gen II's are perty trucks from the get go.. .I will just by a
4x2 heheh race it and thats it.

Wes