Re: Oil Pressure

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 21:15:44 EDT

If you find that the oil is in the safe zone and it
does this again i would replace the sending unit it is
between the TB and the fire wall take a good look at
it and see if there is a little bit of oil leaking out
of the weep hole in the top of it if there is oil in
the weep hole the sending unit is shot
Frank Golembieski
http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html