Re: do gen II daks have ping problems?

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 24 2000 - 22:35:04 EDT

I have a 97 and true duals, no cats, no check engine light either... =-)
I called KRC to see if I could get a "Kat Box" and he told me some 97's can
get away with just taking the o2 sensor out of the exhaust, and tieing it to
the frame... well.. its been about 500-1000 miles.. =)
Some of us 96-97's are good to go... and get this... I'm using the Mopar
Performance computer, yet its the california computer, and it still allows
the removal of the 2nd o2 sensor... I wonder who overlooked that!!
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91