Re: DML Digest V4 #2754

From: Chris Hannon (cannon@kansas.net)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 00:29:01 EDT

Oh yeah! Check that out too! There's a rear brake speed sensor on top of your pumpkin. You might want to see if that's connected good.
Have any wheel hop? It could have some how jarred loose.
One day I was messin and I disconnected that sensor to see what the truck would do. I started it up and the abs and parking brake lights
were on. Pull out the sensor and clean it off cause it could have some crap on it.
Get your master cylinder checked too. Don't really know what it could be! About 3 months ago I thought I'd have to replace the starter
because it'd make whining noises and wouldn't start. Something wrong with the solenoid or something I guess. That went on for a couple 3
or 4 days and it hasn't been back since. Good ole truck, it fixes itself!

Later,
Chris Hannon