Wrecked my baby tonight

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 01:20:03 EDT

I went to a Dodge party for new owners tonight at the palace station to
mingle with the service mgr, dealership mgr, etc. Pretty cool, they gave me
a free dash cover. On the way home I was driving down the street at about
40mph in the far right hand lane when a 79 Toyota POS 2WD truck in the far
left lane makes a hard right in front of me to get into the gas staion.
Apparently he was not aware I was also using the street.

Turns out the guy was coasting along because he ran out of gas and had
"thought all the traffic had passed". I pulled into the gas station behind
him and was so mad I was shaking. A couple teenagers witnessed the accident
and saw the front of my truck before I did and said "hey man, tough Dodge!".
The only damage as far as i can tell is to the lower air dam...the
fiberglass is cracked in about 4 places. Also a little damage I think to
the bumper...cant tell if the marks can just be rubbed out or if the bumper
needs replacing too. If the buper needs replacing I am going to try and
talk the service manager into replacing it with an RT body colored
bumper....we will see.

The driver of the Toyota admitted guilt so his insurance should pay for it.
But it REALLY SUX that my month old baby has a boo boo!!!!!!! The reason I
bought the DAK is because my Ramcharger was sideswiped by another idiot on
the road a little over a month ago. REALLY GETTING TIRED OF VEGAS DRIVERS
NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO THE ROAD!!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent!

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com