4.7 Borla Headers...

From: IXLR8RT@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 00:46:52 EDT

I was wondering if any owners of 4.7 Dakota's have installed Borla header's?

Looking for performance numbers, and or impressions.

I e-mailed Borla last Thursday asking them for information such as, if they
include a new Y pipe, HP and Torque numbers, dyno run info, etc...
I also mentioned that there was a lot of people on this, and other boards
that would be interested in the numbers. I also asked it they offered any
type of a "group buy."

As of tonight, I have not heard anything back from them.
By the way, their e-mail address is borla@borla.com. Let them hear from you
if your interested as well.

Any information would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff C.

"There's no such thing as too much cam, just not enough motor."
--David Freiburger

Jeff Capuzzi
00' Dakota Sport RC 2wd, IB with 4.7 V8, 5 speed, and 3.55 gears.
Decal free, 255/60-15 Firestone's, loud pipes, homemade cold air intake
system, homemade traction bar's, and more on the way...