Re: 4.7 Borla Headers...

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 20:27:57 EDT

Hey Jeff,
    I contacted Borla and they referred me to Unique Auto (805) 650-4820 and
said to talk to the owner, Steve. I've never heard of them nor do I know
where they are located. I have been trying to call but the line has been
busy....just thought I would pass along this info. Also Borla said the part
number for a cat back exhaust on a 4.7L CC is #14900 if anyone is
interested.

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html