Ouch on 4.7" on truckin magazine!

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 01:14:20 EDT

I was reading my buddy's Truckin magazine and there was an article about a
jet or hypertech chip. They tested out a dodge dakota 4.7L and on the dyno,
it only pulled 158 horses or something. With the chip, it gained 18 HP and
that bumped it up to somewhere around 180 I believe. I can't remember hte
figures exactly, but all the guys at my vocational school started dogging on
dodge's weak horsepower numbers on the dyno.

They started to tease how a firebird LT1 pulled a 320 on the dyno stock.
Come on, What's wrong with our HP figures?
-Dester