RE: Ouch on 4.7" on truckin magazine!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 08:59:08 EDT

They're comparing apples to oranges again. Plus, can you move your buddies
apartment with a Firechicken??? NO. See what they can do with their 320HP
car when it's time to pick up something really big from the store, or it's
time to move, or even going to the beach and hauling pallets of wood for an
overnight party. (The few...the proud...the TRUCK DRIVERS!)

158 - 180HP isn't a bad deal at all from a chip.

- Bernd