Re: Uhoh - Read this!

From: frank golembieski (editzero@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 06:04:00 EDT

     Well i belive that Chrysler is shuting down some
plants for a week or two normally we make chrysler tj
and xs bumpers like crazy but we havn't welded any tj
bumpers this week kinda scarry
Frank Golembieski ( work for a supplier )

http://members.onecenter.com/autoworld/dakota/index.html

http://www.racesearch.com/news/industry_news/fyi-00-10-24b.html?sourceid=003