RE:Jet Chip Group Buy

From: Ned Buckmaster (Ned@Buckmaster.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 06:16:04 EDT

I'm in. The December issue of Truckin' magazine shows an 18hp gain at 3500
rpm on a stock 2000 4.7l automatic quad cab with a stage 1.

Only question I have is with a Gibson exhaust and stock thermostat, show I
stay with stage 1 or go to stage 2?

>I can get us a group buy on Jet Chips if any one wants one the more people
>the better the price. The price should be below 200.00 they have them for
the
>5.9 5.2 4.7 and I think 3.9 let me know if you want in and I'll get more
info.

Ned Buckmaster
'00 Sport CC 4.7 auto
2WD 3.55 K&N drop-in