Re: Dateline report-Everything Must Be Idiot Proof-Springer Rules!

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 10:14:56 EDT

In today's world everything must be idiot proof -
geared to the lowest common denominator.

Today I'm more supprised when I read about or meet an
inteligent person.

Take a look at the television stories. They do more
stories on stupid people who do stupid thing and
then make them out to be some sort of hero.

The Jerry Springer Show - says it all!

--- "Steven T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>
wrote:
> Watching a pretty ignorant report on SUV rollovers
> on Dateline.
>
> There is a problem. And it isn't so much with the
> manufacturers it is with
> the Drivers. HOW STUPID ARE THESE SUV OWNERS????
>
> I watched a new Land Rover Discovery go up on two
> wheels the other day.
> Young women driving with several kids in the
> vehicle. She gunned it off
> the line at the light pulling far away of the other
> cars across four lanes
> of traffic and turned left on an off camber turn. I
> could hear the engine
> pulling like she had it floored all the way through
> the turn!!!
>
> You going to blame Land Rover for that one?
>
> Anyway, I don't want to start a thread slamming
> idiot SUV owners. There
> are drivers of all kinds in all kinds of cars.
>
> The real reason for this post. While all the SUV's
> they examined had one
> or two stars out of five, the DODGE DURANGO had
> THREE stars and wasn't much
> worse than many passenger cars. Go DURANGO!!!
>
> -STE

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia