RE: New to the List

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 12:49:51 EDT

Welcome aboard, Bruce. We hope your stay will be an enjoyable one. The DML
is a big Dakota family and as such, we do have squabbles. All in all,
though, this list provides a lot of valuable information, both in increasing
performance and finding the troublesome spots of your Dakota.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile