New to the List

From: Bruce (banjorules@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 12:40:49 EDT

Howdy. I recently joined the list here to keep up to
date on Dakota Developments. Looking forward to
reading the posts.

I got my '00 QC in late May and have 12,000 miles on
it already. It has performed flawlessly. This is my
1st Dodge and I will say I am impressed.

For the record, I live in Maryland and my QC is 4x2,
SLT, 3.9, Auto, 15x7 wheels, 9x11 mirrors, and all the
rest of the goodies.

It has proven to be a truly comfortable vehicle. I am
getting about 18 mpg in mixed driving.

Anyway, enough preaching to the choir.