Re: Dateline report

From: Michael Kuriger (michael@isuzu-mods.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 13:22:44 EDT

I have to say that my durango corners like a car. My 1999 isuzu trooper was a
little scary in tight corners! However, off road the trooper was a much better
truck. My durango starts sliding waaayyy too easilly in the dirt. very scary
indeed!

Anyway, I'm happy I got the durango anyway. I spend 99.9% of my time on the
freeway and not the dirt.

-=Mike

--
-=Mike Kuriger