Re:Re: Dateline report

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 13:34:47 EDT

Saw one roll over last year...should be in the DML archives,
Just happened to look in the rearview mirror as a ferd explorer
went left..right, lose control on the freeway and off in the
ditch rolling and rolling. Lucky no one was killed. A friend
recently lost his 16 yr. old son to a shivy blazer suv. I hope
people are learning...

GS -