Trans nightmare still

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 18:46:26 EDT

Well as you all know they never ordered a trans yet for my truck and now they
say we will not cover it 2000 truck with 25,000 miles they said that it was
misuse because when they first looked at it the clutch was broke and they
said that their was water in the trans even though I have paper work that
states the trans was bad at 11,000 miles by aniother dealer and that I had
complained about the clutch but the DM in Fairfax VA said no way will we pay
for it. I will be calling DC tomarrow and saying WTF. I know what their
answer will be same as when the DM would not pay for the clutch it is the
DM's call what he says stands. All I have to say to that is Bullshit. The DM
refusses to meet with me he won't even talk to me on the phone.

Thanks for letting me vent
Chris Lambert
00 CC 4.7 Sport soon to be parked in the dealer showroom painted yellow with
LEMON in Big letters