Re: Trans nightmare still

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 07:11:14 EDT

Damn Chris, That sucks! Hope you don't have to go through too much crap to
get it fixed, although it does'nt sound like the dealer is helping the
situation.
I finally got my truck back yesterday, they had the new trans. in on Monday,
but messed up the slave cylinder and had to order and replace it, so they
did'nt finish it up until yesterday. Also got a new O2 sensor, they broke one
of those installing the trans. I did'nt realize how "broken in" my old trans
was with 20K until I got this new one, MAN!!! this thing is tight, oh well,
I'll break her in! :)

Matt Y2K-HEMI

In a message dated Wed, 25 Oct 2000 7:07:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,