Re: A/C bypass Serpentine Belt w/ASP Crank Pulley?

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 22:31:32 EDT

    I read this and thought it would be a good idea during the winter
months. But, what (if any) effect would cutting out the a/c pump have
on the defroster? I wouldn't think much, but ...
    I'm planning on working on the Dak tomorrow and will take a string
to measure the belt length. NAPA should have something.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota
www.intense99dak.com