Dateline/Schmateline! Buncha dipsticks!!!

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 00:25:55 EDT

That Dateline story had me reeling... what a bunch of idiots. It's like
asking the Olympic gymnasts to do their routines in high heels!

Gee, do you think they'll fall over?

Any normal person with a 4x4 with high center of gravity knows that they
have a good chance of tipping over with a high g turn.

I guess from now on, the manufacturers will have to make you sign on the
dotted line.... " yes, I "uh, state your name", have common sense..."

I know I should expect a Ford Explorer to maintain it's center of gravity,
dodging a "gator", while Mom is looking in the rear view, putting on makeup,
talking to the kids in the back seat, and talking on the cell phone... all
the while doing 80 mph on 75k Firestone ATX tires!

Praise the Lord and pass the Prozac... I'm going to bed!

Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport
http://homepage.altavista.com/brett4hand/files/WacoKid.html