RE: Dateline/Schmateline! Buncha dipsticks!!!

From: Kenneth Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 11:03:00 EDT

I have this theory....

I don't know if its most, but I'm sure its a lot, of the people now driving
SUVs(Trucks) have never driven a truck before. They're used to driving the
nice little zippy sedans. They can cut in and out of traffic and never have
to worry about flipping. Add to this an ignorance towards basic physics and
peoples agressive driving style and what do you get? A bunch of moms & dads
driving their kids down the freeway in a 4x4(Because it looks cool)
SUV(Truck) at 80 - 90 MPH cutting in and out of traffic just like they used
to in the little Escort, Cavalear, Camry, (insert your favorite compact to
mid-sized sedan here)

Just my 2c