RE: DODGE SUCKS Need help

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 09:04:22 EDT

Yup...definitely sounds like BS and time for a letter directly to DC about
them. (At least a phone call or two as well.) You can also contact the BBB
and file a complaint as well. I know it may not do a whole lot, but
anything will help to get these idiots to fix it.

They can NOT "VOID" your warranty because of a simple sticker...that's for
sure. Hell, i've got a NOS sticker on my tailgate and they've asked me
several times about it...I told them "I use NOS Octane Booster...so
what?!?". I've even told the Service Manager (at Maggie's Heart of Texas
Dodge) to "go ahead and try to void my warranty without providing some
factual basis behind your decision.". (He's now a good resource for
technical items and parts....hehehe...guess one has to beat their Service
Manager into submission every now and then.)

Unless you slammed the pan on the ground, altered the pinion angle beyond
factory spec, or put some aftermarket parts on the outside of the
transmission (Pan, Shifter, etc.), I don't see what they're complaining
about.

Try a different dealer within a 20 mile radius... if you have one. (And HOW
did you get the 4.7L into the 14's without any engine modifications?) :)

- Bernd