Re: Re: DODGE SUCKS Need help

From: Jack Hilton (hemi@charter.net)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 09:31:46 EDT

They can't do that legally. They *might* be able to deny you service on the
tranny *only*, but even then, they have to do it in writing, and they have to
provide proof that whatever you did caused the failure. Hit them up referencing
the Magnusson-Moss Warranty Act of 1975, and tell them they are in violation of
it, and that you will report it to the Federal Trade Commision, which is who
regulates the law.