Re: CT Autocross

From: Dakota Dodge (xtremskier97@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 09:33:08 EDT

yaa...Josh...it would be nice to have another 4x4 there...from the look of
things...we are going to be the only trucks there too (Besides Chuck and
Chris of course)......i think 90% of the people will have *cough,
hack..ahem...* imports...
My dad is coming down from Maine to come and watch..and i think take one lap
with me. Should have some video of it all too. It will be interesting to
see how my new mods will help out.

Are we planning to BBQ at all???