RE: Re: DODGE SUCKS Need help

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 09:46:24 EDT

Chris he is right. You need an auto attorney and report this to the state
automotive folks about what has happen to your clutch and tranny. Also, if
I am right wasn't a few weeks ago someone reported that the tyrannies where
having problems back in 1997 and Chrysler failed to do anything about it?
Sounds like a FIRESTONE REPORT to 20-20 Series or other such media network.

Do something Chris. Don't let this DM get his way.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC