RE: Re[2]: Re: DODGE SUCKS Need help

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 10:35:42 EDT

First off, how did you lower it??? If it were a reputable kit, then it
most likely can't void your warranty. Most kits will have the correct
drive angle, etc. etc. that they should stand behind. My truck has
Hotchkis on it, and the dealership never bats and eyelash at it. I get
more praise than anything. If you have air bags, or some cut up cheap
setup, then they might throw a fit and you might not have a leg to
stand on. If it's a good kit, the manufacturer should be able to help
you get documentation that it was installed correctly, and that it doesn't
affect drive angle, etc. etc.

Sam '00 RT
PS-- Simmer down the language, anger is one thing, you can get it across
without the foul language.