Re: Re[2]: Re: DODGE SUCKS Need help

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 10:42:53 EDT

The truck was lowered after the the problem was noted by the dealership and
lowering a truck should not have any effect on a trans. The sticker is
bullshit a sticker can not hurt your truck except maybe a DML sticker cause
they ad 50 hp but they also told me that I had changed my tires from the
factory ones and that was another reason.
The DM still refusses to talk to me about the matter he said I am the final
word. But I just had it out with the servise manager and told him if it
does'nt get resolved i was fileing a complant with the BBB FTC DC and fileing
a lawsuit with the state court for breach of contract under the
Magnusaon-Moss Warranty Act. We will see if he calls me now.