Re: Re: Removing Spark plugs Tonight.WD-40

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 11:18:54 EDT

Try a little WD-40-let soak in

--- David A <dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Ok..i'm outside working on my Dak.I have the
> restrictive air box removed to
> make it easier to ger at the right side plugs.I have
> good sockets &
> ratchets.Unless i am not using enough force to break
> them free in the
> block,THEY AREN'T COMING LOOSE!!
>
> Now what??...how much pressure should i use to get
> them out of the
> block?...do i need to spray WD-40 down in there??
>
> I would appreciate a speedy reply..i want this done
> tonight if possible
>
> This is a 2000 Dakota Quad Cab w/the 3.9.....
>
> David Digney
>
> >From: Aurelio Lopez <alopez7458@netzero.net>
> >To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
> >Subject: Re: DML: New to the List
> >Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 18:45:28 -0500
> >
> >Bruce wrote:
> >
> > > Howdy. I recently joined the list here to keep
> up to
> > > date on Dakota Developments. Looking forward to
> > > reading the posts.
> > >
> > > I got my '00 QC in late May and have 12,000
> miles on
> > > it already. It has performed flawlessly. This
> is my
> > > 1st Dodge and I will say I am impressed.
> > >
> > > For the record, I live in Maryland and my QC is
> 4x2,
> > > SLT, 3.9, Auto, 15x7 wheels, 9x11 mirrors, and
> all the
> > > rest of the goodies.
> > >
> > > It has proven to be a truly comfortable vehicle.
> I am
> > > getting about 18 mpg in mixed driving.
> > >
> > > Anyway, enough preaching to the choir.
> >
> >Welcome to the list Bruce. Another QC V6... Yeah!!
> >
> >Aurelio
> >--
> >'00 QC Sport Plus
> >Intense Blue Pearlcoat
> >3.9L V6 - 5spd. - 4x2
> >Sport Plus / HD Service / Trailer Tow grps
> >am/fm/cd w/ infinity sound
> >
> >DML profile:
>
>http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/UwHhKURBBnMA6

> http://www.hotmail.com.
>
> Share information about yourself, create your own
> public profile at
> http://profiles.msn.com.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum 3923 Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia