Re[4]: Re: DODGE SUCKS Need help

From: Guy Prince (biggles@ricochet.net)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 11:20:23 EDT

        Exactly. One doofus in the service department could really
        ruin your day.
        Our local Chrysler dealership is a real disaster, it is common
        knowledge that their service department isn't.
        But if you go up the freeway a few miles, there is a GREAT
        dealership, that is where I have been going. Very cool
        people.