RE: Re[4]: Re: DODGE SUCKS Need help

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 11:36:55 EDT

Oh, man. I'd get the heck outta there! Metallicky is a no-no. Human
bodies aren't made to tolerate that crap.

I don't know much about dealers in the bay area but down here in SoCal
there's two excellent ones. I've got so many mods on mine the dealer
doesn't even know which part is Dodge anymore but they've never questioned
the warranty. Fullerton Dodge is the one I go to, excellent service and
excellent customer service!

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile