Re[6]: Re: DODGE SUCKS Need help

From: Guy Prince (biggles@ricochet.net)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 12:13:33 EDT

> Oh, man. I'd get the heck outta there! Metallicky is a no-no. Human
> bodies aren't made to tolerate that crap.

  Well, I work at a glue factory too. With organic solvents, epoxies
  and polyurethanes. Sigh. It isn't that bad though, I am at the
  other end of the building in my own office with all my computer
  friends.

> I don't know much about dealers in the bay area but down here in SoCal
> there's two excellent ones. I've got so many mods on mine the dealer
> doesn't even know which part is Dodge anymore but they've never questioned
> the warranty. Fullerton Dodge is the one I go to, excellent service and
> excellent customer service!

  I guess what I need to do is go talk to the service manager and see
  what they approve and don't approve.
  I would like to start by getting me one of those fancy k&n filters.
  Mostly because it is cheaper than changing out the throttle body and
  changing the rear end gear ratio. I have two kids and a mortgage to
  worry about too. Oh and property taxes.