Re:Re: Anyone else have this problem?

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 12:38:36 EDT

I noticed this when doing the MPI manifold. There is a
bolt on the a/c bracket that holds this pipe in place.
If it gets moved around a little it tends to leak a few
drops of antifreeze. I just dabbed in a little sealer
where the pipe goes in the pump and tightened it down,
no more leaks so far.

GS -