Re: DODGE SUCKS Need help

From: ron chapell (iski8@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 26 2000 - 10:52:03 EDT

--- Guy Prince <biggles@ricochet.net> wrote:

> Hey now. I have had my own problems with
> Chrysler Dealerships
> as well. But it wasn't your trucks fault
> you lowered it and
> put an obvious racing sticker in your
> window.
> Ford and Chevy would have given you the same
> hell for
> modifying the vechicle. I am all for making
> the sucker go
> faster, but at the same time I expect to NOT
> get any warranty
> work done. Plain and simple.
>
> Hugs,
>
> Guy

First off a mild drop shouldn't have anything to do
with a tranny. Common sense will tell you that. And
the dealership knows it too. A sticker doesn't mean
shit. I could put a 14 sec. sticker on my window and
heaven knows that my truck will never see that. All I
have to do is buy one and stick it on. As long as the
parts you put on are not a direct cause of a problem
it is not suppose to void the warrenty. That is unless
the dealership wants to and they will make up any
excuse they can. It doesn't make it right, though now
does it?

=====
Ron Chapell
1995 DSCC 4x4 5.2L 5-Speed